Summer is here again, and with it, the latest edition of the EuroVelo Summer Photo Contest! Share the best picture of your cycle holidays EuroVelo 19 - Meuse Cycle Route or along EuroVelo 15 - Rhine Cycle Route and win a cycle tourist package along a section of these routes. The Instagram followers of @ecfeurovelo choose the winner!
You don't have to travel far by bike, go on a bike trip in Belgium along EuroVelo 19
and enter the summer EuroVelo photo contest. And believe us, we have many Instagrammable spots along the EuroVelo 19: dramatic rock faces many with castles perched on top, the Citadels of Dinant and Namur, the forts of Huy and Liège, the 'Ville Ardente', with its impressive new train station designed by the famous architect Calatrava, the charming west bank of the Meuse in Limbourg. You have everything you need to take amazing pictures! Take your bike and go on!
Rules of the contest
- Your picture should contain a bike and it should be taken along either EuroVelo 15 or EuroVelo 19.
- The contest will take place between July 12 (12am CEST) and August 27 (11:59pm CEST). Submissions outside this period will not be considered.
- Submit your entry on www.eurovelo.com/contest (the link will only be valid for the duration of the contest).
- Mention @ecfeurovelo together with BOTH of these hashtags: #EuroVelo #MoreCyclingTourism in your post on Instagram
- Mention #EuroVelo15Contest or #EuroVelo19Contest depending on which route you took the picture on and mention the location in the description of your post on Instagram
- Only one entry per person is allowed. If you share multiple photos, only the first one will be accepted.
If your photo respects the rules of the contest, we will share it on the
EuroVelo Instagram account, tagging you back. The photos with the
highest number of likes on 27 August at 11.59pm will be the winner for
You can increase your chance of winning by performing a number of actions:
Each of these actions counts as 20 likes, for a maximum of 100 likes.
Performing the same action multiple times will not grant additional
The winners will be announced shortly after the closing of the contest
and win cycle tourist package along a section of EuroVelo 15 – Rhine
Cycle Route or EuroVelo 19 – Meuse Cycle Route. The available tourist
packages will be proposed by www.bike-touring.de and www.dutch-biketours.com and can be used until 30 September 2022. For any questions regarding the contest, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
So prepare your camera and hop on your bike to capture the best cycling moments of your summer!