Share your photo to win a cycling trip worth €1,500 with the EuroVelo Summer Photo Contest!29 June 2022
The EuroVelo Summer Photo Contest is back for its 2022 edition!
So don't forget to bring along your camera on your next trip along EuroVelo 15 - Rhine Cycle Route or EuroVelo 19 - Meuse Cycle Route. Who knows? You may be one of the two lucky winners of a cycling holiday package along a section of these routes!
You don't have to travel far by bike, go on a bike trip in Belgium along EuroVelo 19 and enter the summer EuroVelo photo contest. And believe us, we have many Instagrammable spots along the EuroVelo 19: dramatic rock faces many with castles perched on top, the Citadels of Dinant and Namur, the forts of Huy and Liège, the 'Ville Ardente', with its impressive new train station designed by the famous architect Calatrava, the charming west bank of the Meuse in Limbourg. You have everything you need to take amazing pictures! Take your bike and go on!
As the sun is warming up and the cycling season in full swing, it is time to show off your photography skills! To participate, all you need to do is enter via www.contest.eurovelo.com and share a photo of your cycling holiday with us on Instagram. We will publish your photos on our Instagram page and our followers will choose the winner! The authors will be awarded a cycling holiday package along a section of EuroVelo 15 – Rhine Cycle Route or EuroVelo 19 – Meuse Cycle Route (see the rules below). Don't miss out on your chance to win one of those prizes worth €1,500!
Rules of the contest
- Your picture should contain a bike and it should be taken along either EuroVelo 15 or EuroVelo 19.
- The contest will take place between July 11 (12am CEST) and August 26 (5:00pm CEST). Submissions outside this period will not be considered.
- Submit your entry via the widget on www.eurovelo.com/contest (the link will only be valid for the duration of the contest).
- Mention @ecfeurovelo together with BOTH of these hashtags: #EuroVelo #MoreCyclingTourism in your post on Instagram
- Mention #EuroVelo15Contest or #EuroVelo19Contest depending on which route you took the picture on and mention the location in the description of your post on Instagram
- Only one entry per person is allowed. If you share multiple photos, only the first one will be accepted.
If your photo respects the rules of the contest, we will share it on the EuroVelo Instagram account, tagging you back. The winning photos will be the ones with the highest number of likes on 26 August at 5.00pm and both authors will be awarded each a cycle trip along EuroVelo 15 or EuroVelo 19 in order to discover the route they did not cover! They will be able to book their dream cycling trip starting from September 2022 for EuroVelo 15 and starting from January 2023 for EuroVelo 19 until September 2023.
If you have any inquiry, please consult our frequently asked questions (FAQ) on the landing page of the contest.
So prepare your camera and hop on your bike to capture the best cycling moments of your summer!
Disclaimer: The person sharing the picture authorizes the European
Cyclists´ Federation (ECF) to use it on social media, publications or
for any other non-profit purpose. The author of the picture declares to
be the owner of the picture property rights by sharing it with ECF. ECF
keeps the right to consider any picture not in line with the purposes of
the contest or inappropriate and to disqualify it. Any doubts on the
way a picture acquired likes (´buying likes´ or similar) will result in
disqualification. ECF only covers up to €1,500 'of the value of
the tourist package. Prices are subject to the season, extras, etc. ECF
retains the right not to award any prize at its absolute discretion.