Surfacing: mostly smooth. Alternating between asphalt and concrete.
Incline: no slope.
Signposting: Follow signposts to "La Meuse à vélo", very useful, especially to locate the connection on local roads between the exit Liège and Seraing, the Seraing crossing, the section between Ivoz-Ramet and Ombret and the Huy crossing.
Safety, precautions: Between the exit Liège and Ombret, the route is mainly on local roads with low to moderate traffic and speed, without any cycling paths (± 20km on shared roads).
- Shared stage with routes The Meuse by Bike (international) et regional W6 (Along the riverside).
- In Jemeppe-sur-Meuse, which faces Seraing, you can connect to RAVeL Lines 212 and 210 towards Montegnée and Ans.
- In Huy, you can connect to RAVeL Line 126 towards Ciney.
- In Huy, by taking RAVeL Meuse on the left bank towards Statte and Wanze, you will also be able to reach RAVeL Line 127 in Huccorgne, towards Braives, Hannut and Landen. You will need to cross through the centre of Wanze, follow the N64 for a short stretch, then Rue Val Notre Dame and the N652 for 2km (heavy traffic).
- Quai du Condroz 27 -29, 4031 Angleur (Liege), along the Ourthe, facing Gramme School, not far from the Fétinne/Fragnée Bridge and the Belle-Île shopping centre.
- Lambert 72 coordinates: X: 236260 m - Y: 146122 m
- GPS coordinates: Latitude: 50°37'9.75"N -Longitude: 5°35'15.88"E
- Access by Train: Liège-Guillemins SNCB Station.
- Car parking available near the starting point.
- RAVeL map of the Liège province published by the SPW. This map, called "More RAVeL, more fun", can be ordered for free by clicking here.